20 random facts about me

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

As you probably predicted this is my first post and to celebrate I'm going write 20 facts about me just so we can get to know each other better.

  1. My hairstyle changes monthly. 
  2. 90% of people are surprised that I am older than they predicted.
  3. I have a weird thing about high-fives. It has to be perfect. Think about that episode of Adventure Time with Jake and Finn, where they tried to get the perfect high-five. That's me in real life. I won't stop 'till I'm satisfied.
  4. I used to be a big time hoarder. Things I have feelings too, right?
  5. This is not my first blog.
  6. In 23 years, I've only bought 1 CD in my life. Which was Coldplay's Ghost Stories.
  7. I have only gone to concerts as favors for friends. (Fearless Tour, Multiple You Me At Six Venues, Bangerz Tour )
  8. I really want to see Coldplay, The Killers, and Ed Sheeran live before I die.
  9. My music taste is all over the place. I pretty much listen to anything, including international music.
  10. I am 5"2' or 5"3'. I forget.
  11. I don't really have any favorites of anything since I tend to change my taste ever so often. 
  12. Tried learning guitar when I was 11 in school and loved it. But, I have small fingers so it made it hard for me to learn chords and gave up. Still want to learn though. *cries*
  13. I tend to have a habit of picking up sayings or accents if I hear it repeatedly or constantly.
  14. In 2008 I became a full pledged vegetarian but, I started the transitioning process at age 9. 
  15. I didn't have a cell phone till I was 17. I choose to have my own laptop at 14 instead.
  16. Winter became my favorite season in 2014. For a couple years it was Autumn. 
  17. I have younger siblings whom are twins, boy and girl.
  18. You will always catch me singing Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles at random moments.
  19. I have been told that I am hyper flexible, which is not a very good thing.  
  20. I don't get offended when people can't pronounce my name. I think it's fun.


Let me know what your most random facts are or if we have anything alike. I'd love to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment