Baby Gender Reveal

Friday, February 20, 2015

Today my friend, whom is expecting, and I, who is not expecting, had dinner with her kids to reveal the gender of their soon-to-be younger sibling.








After what seemed like hours of debating my friend and I settled in having dinner at Glory Days. With her she brought cupcakes that had colored frosting that would let her kids find out the sex of the baby, blue = boy / pink = girl . Of course I already knew the sex of the baby but the twins found out that they were having a younger-

brother.

IT'S A BOY!

Although they kept hoping for a younger sister. They were still excited (even maybe relief) to be having a younger brother. My friend's daughter was worried that the frosting would give her a tummy ache but she was totally excited for her baby brother after she she was told she could stop eating her cupcake. Congrats to my friend and her family!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment