Chainlink | Jewelry Organizer

Saturday, March 28, 2015
chainlink, loft chainlink,necklace holder, jewelry organizer, target, loft, diy, chain,

 I came along with this awesome device so I could finally organize my jewelries.



chainlink, necklace holder, jewelry organizer, diy, chain,

chainlink, necklace holder, jewelry organizer, diy, chain,

chainlink, necklace holder, jewelry organizer, diy, chain,

chainlink, necklace holder, jewelry organizer, diy, chain,

chainlink, necklace holder, jewelry organizer, diy, chain,

This was so easy to put up! It took me about 10 mins to do the whole thing. It comes with two knobs that you screw into your wall (it does come with the those white screw protectors if you need them), a pretty long 24 in chain that hangs onto the two knobs, and about 10 ( I didn't count :\ ) hooks to hang your jewelry. You can get them at Target for $10. They also come in two colors, silver and gold, I probably could've made this at a cheaper cost but, I'm too lazy and don't have much time now a days. On the plus side I can now see all my jewelry and maybe I'll be more motivated in wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment