Cracked Screen

Monday, March 9, 2015
samsung galaxy s5, cracked screen, life blog
A few weeks ago I drop my phone and usually I have a mini heart attack when it drops but most of the time my phone comes out unharmed. The one day I had no worries about my phone and decided to be a bit cocky thinking 'Nothing ever happens to this phone it's unbreakable!' is the day this happens. Oh, irony.



samsung galaxy s5, cracked screen, life blog, ed sheeran, shirtsleeve

samsung galaxy s5, cracked screen, life blog

samsung galaxy s5, cracked screen, life blog

samsung galaxy s5, cracked screen, life blog, ed sheeran
I've actually gotten used to cracks and the mini slicing of my fingers that they give me. Reason why I haven't fixed the broken screen yet is because I'm actually tired of being on my contract and I'm taking it out on my phone. ): But I will be taking it someone to get it replace before it gets way worse and become phoneless. Which I really wouldn't mind but I kinda need it for contact reasons. Bleh.

P.S. Multiply // X  album by Ed Sheeran is the bomb.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment