Life Update (work/games/vegan-ism/workout)

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Doesn't this cloud look like a puppy playing Frisbee? :)




It's been awhile since I've actually blogged in real time. 'In real time'?

Yea so, I got a new job about a month ago... I've been pretty busy with that and trying to re-adapt to having a work schedule again. Whenever I'm not working I'm usually out with people / playing Zelda / binge watching Gossip Girl / working out / sleeping. I'm also transitioning from being a Vegetarian to Vegan. So, I have been trying look up things that I can / cannot eat and prepping meals whenever I can. It's been a fun journey and I'll most likely make a post about it. Some of my last post where pre-written hint the 'in real time'. And so I don't lose touch with my blog I'll probably be pre-writing most of my posts. Although it's convent to do that I feel like I'm not going to be truly connected with my blog since I won't be really worried about my site with posts being in queue. But, until I can find a scheduled that suits work/life/free time this will have to do. Hope you all don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment