Cafe Cups | Reusable Keurig cups

Thursday, April 2, 2015
cafe cups, keurig, k-cups, reusable k cups, coconut milk creamer, vegan creamer, coffee,

So, I'm not much of a coffee person but the other day I randomly picked up some coffee to try out and boom I am now an avid coffee drinker. Now the thing is I didn't get that way because of the coffee itself, what helped kick start the addiction were other products that I invested in. A product that helped a lot was the purchase of Cafe Cups, reusable K-cups that allow me to  quickly brew my caffeine in my Keurig. And since I'm now transitioning to vegan-ism I picked up this amazing  coconut milk based creamer to add into this awesome mix.

cafe cups, keurig, k-cups, reusable k cups, coconut milk creamer, vegan creamer, coffee,

cafe cups, keurig, k-cups, reusable k cups, coconut milk creamer, vegan creamer, coffee,

cafe cups, keurig, k-cups, reusable k cups, coconut milk creamer, vegan creamer, coffee,

cafe cups, keurig, k-cups, reusable k cups, coconut milk creamer, vegan creamer, coffee,

cafe cups, keurig, k-cups, reusable k cups, coconut milk creamer, vegan creamer, coffee,

cafe cups, keurig, k-cups, reusable k cups, coconut milk creamer, vegan creamer, coffee,

cafe cups, keurig, k-cups, reusable k cups, coconut milk creamer, vegan creamer, coffee,


The coffee that I use I feel is kinda irrelevant since I plan to try tons of different types of coffee. Because of Cafe Cups, I'm allowed to brew whatever kind of coffee because it fits in my Keurig which is soOooOoo convenient!! I found my Cafe Cups at target but I'm sure you can find them in any store that sells 'As Seen On TV' products. I bought them for $10 and they come with 4 reusable K-cups and a small scooper. I also plan on trying to brew up some tea with these things. I am so excited and happy that I bought these K-Cup things!! They are so easy to use. On top of all that I am OoOobsessed with non-dairy creamer like the So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer. It's sweet enough that I don't have to add sugar to my coffee with is a total plus for me!

I think because of this awesome combination I now have a mild caffeine addiction and if I can't get my fix in the day because of life obligations I have resorted to going to Dunkin Donuts when I'm in  a hurry. =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment