Haircut | A-line Bob

Monday, April 6, 2015
green hair, a line bob, inverted bob, hair cut, bangs, short hair,


In my 'If I Were Green I Would Die.' post I announced that I was having my hair cut. Which was much needed for my hair.



green hair, a line bob, inverted bob, hair cut, bangs, short hair,

green hair, a line bob, inverted bob, hair cut, bangs, short hair,

green hair, a line bob, inverted bob, hair cut, bangs, short hair,

green hair, a line bob, inverted bob, hair cut, bangs, short hair,

I had mentioned in that same post that I was thinking about doing an A-Line Bob / Inverted Bob. I decided to go through with it because I felt really weird having hair on the nape of my neck since I had super short hair for a long time. ( You can see pictures in my All About My Hair video. ) My hair feels SOOooOSOoooo much better now that I cut the dead ends off. I do feel like I'm going to be dying my hair soon though. ;)

I feel like if Clementine Kruezynski ( Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) and Ramona Flowers (Scott Pilgrim) were to have a love child I hope I'd be her.  (Although they really weren't my inspirations for my hair transformation I still like to think that.)

Ps Don't mind the frizziness I had just washed my hair and straightened right after I got it cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment