Legend of Zelda : Link Between Worlds

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I was recommend to play Link Between Worlds recently and I wasn't surprised when I was quickly immersed in playing the game play. I freaking love LoZ.


Loz, Zelda, Legend of Zelda, Link Between Worlds,  Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds, 3DS,

Loz, Zelda, Legend of Zelda, Link Between Worlds,  Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds, 3DS,

Loz, Zelda, Legend of Zelda, Link Between Worlds,  Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds, 3DS,

Zelda games are probably the only games that I don't ever get tired of and actually finish until the end. I don't know what it is about Zelda that I can play for hours and not get bored of it.

In Link Between Worlds you travel back in forth between parallel worlds of  Hyrule and Lorule. (hahahaa I think the fact that they named the parallel world to Hyrule, Lorule is such a joke to me. Low and High. High and Low. I hope I'm not the only one....) You are to save the seven sages that were turned into portraits by the evil Yuga for the revival of Ganon. This game reminds me of Twilight Princess with the whole transformation in order to go into the other world. In LBW Yuga does turn you into a drawing much like the sages but in turn you are able to glide into cracks that lead into Lorule and vice versa. Yuga ends up scattering the seven sages - including Zelda - all over Lorule and you are to help save the sages that lay after a dungeon boss battle (of course). Their is a Lorule princess, Princess Hilda, that "guides" around Lorule (she doesn't even help much. She pretty much tells you when you're close to a dungeon even though it's already labeled on your map soo.... ).

I think my favorite part of the game is going into the dungeons. I love the puzzles you have to solve in order to reach the bosses. Sometimes I think 'How in the world did I solve that so quickly this should've taken me hours // HOW IN THE WORLD DO I GET THERE/SOLVE THIS?!?!?! AHHHHHHHUGHHH!' and I think that's the best part about playing Zelda. I am currently about 80% through the game and I'm going to be so sad when I finish. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment