Mini Haul

Friday, April 10, 2015

I haven't been much of a shopper as of lately since I'm trying to save up for a Mac. But I did make small purchases to a few stores of things I've been meaning to get for a while.




Bralettes [Charlotte Russe \\ 1 & 2] - I've been getting into bralettes a lot recently, they are SOooOooo comfy and easy to wear. I just want to get rid of all my under-wire bras and replace them with these.

Underwear [Victoria's Secret] - Victoria's Secret was having a buy 7 panties for $27 sale and I totally went crazy with their Pink's line of No-show panties. Again sOoOoO comfy and it literally feels like you're not wearing anything.

Sweater tank [Tilly's] - This was on sale and it was a spontaneous buy. But yet again, soOo soft and comfy. I've worn it so many times since I bought it.

Vegan Cookbook [Barnes and Noble] - Since I've transitioned to Vegan I needed guidance in preparing meals that weren't basic like salads. I've heard of this cookbook around the social media and decided why not?

The Killers // Hot Fuss [Barnes and Noble] - This album art cover has been an obsession of mine since I started listening to the album itself years ago. I don't know what it is but it strikes something in my heart in a good way.

Heart Pixel Thermal cup [Tilly's // Similar on Amazon ] - This I just saw laying near the cash register when I was about to check out and immediately through it in with my purchase. I've always wanted a cup like that and since I'm now an avid coffee drinker I thought it was time to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment