New Piercing | Tragus

Saturday, April 4, 2015
tragus, tragus piercing, piercings, ear piercing, industrial piercing, green hair,

I have been itching in getting a new piercing for a while, so out of the blue I went and got my tragus done one day after work.



tragus, tragus piercing, piercings, ear piercing, industrial piercing, green hair,

tragus, tragus piercing, piercings, ear piercing, industrial piercing, green hair,

I don't know what is about piercings but, I have this weird addiction to them. This would've probably have been my 13th piercing if I hadn't closed 4 of them up. :\ The thing that sucks though is that I can't wear any kind of ear rings since I have sensitive ears, hint why some of them closed up. So, if you know of any good places were I can buy good hypoallergenic earrings that would be great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment