Pixel Heart Morph Mug

Friday, April 17, 2015

What I am holding is a thermo pixel heart mug by Kikkerland. This cup changes from an empty heart to a full heart when you add hot liquids into it. IT IS AWESOME. I've been seeing this cup for about a few years online and I've been dying to get one. SO I FINALLY DID. I wasn't badly priced, $8 at Tilly's ( I can't find it on there anymore ≖_≖ so I found this one on Amazon ). Since I'm a big LoZ fan I am of course SuP3r obsessed with it. I will not drink any hot beverages out of any other cup.



pixel mug, kikkerland, mug, morph mug, heart mug, tillys, loz,

pixel mug, kikkerland, mug, morph mug, heart mug, tillys, loz,

pixel mug, kikkerland, mug, morph mug, heart mug, tillys, loz,

pixel mug, kikkerland, mug, morph mug, heart mug, tillys, loz,

pixel mug, kikkerland, mug, morph mug, heart mug, tillys, loz,


The only downside tot he mug is that the drink inside has to be SUPPERR hot for it to change and it immediately goes black as soon as it cools down a bit. But I kinda like that way because then I know I can drink it without burning my mouth, ^◡^. 

No comments:

Post a Comment