The Killers // Hot Fuss

Friday, April 24, 2015
the killers, cd, hot fuss, the killers hot fuss, album, barnes and noble,

During a trip to Barnes and Noble I bought The Killers' Hot Fuss. It's actually my 2nd CD I've ever purchased. On my laptop for a whole summer in 2008 I would listen to this album on repeat (and still do to this day). The Killers are one of a very few artist that I can listen to on repeat without getting bored. I freaking love everything about this album, from the band, the tracks, and especially the art cover. I don't know what it is about the art cover but, it puts me in a great mood. It reminds me of a nice cool breeze in summer on the countryside of Japan. Such a vivid description of a feeling, I know haha. But the colors to the cover compliment each other so well and the blue is so concentrated and vibrant. I really can go on and on about this album but I won't. When I bought the CD I released that the picture was actually taken in Japan. Which is awesome because before I couldn't really tell on online pictures that I saw but it always had a Japan feeling to me (as I stated earlier hahaaa). All in all this is a favorite of mine and it's probably going to end up framed on my wall. ─‿‿─



the killers, cd, hot fuss, the killers hot fuss, album, barnes and noble,

the killers, cd, hot fuss, the killers hot fuss, album, barnes and noble,

the killers, cd, hot fuss, the killers hot fuss, album, barnes and noble,

the killers, cd, hot fuss, the killers hot fuss, album, barnes and noble,

I am so obsessed with deep blue skies.  ∩(︶▽︶)∩
Quick side note: I used to think this album was called 'Hot Fuse' instead of 'Hot Fuss'.   ̄~ ̄;

No comments:

Post a Comment