Unboxing | Influenster Bella Voxbox

Thursday, May 7, 2015

A week ago I received a package from Influenster featuring the Bella Voxbox! I have been receiving these complimentary items every once in a while from Influenster for about 2 years now. And it's all free! How?!

Well first, what is Influenster? Influenster is a community of trendsetters, social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. (Info taken from the site itself) Once accepted into the Influenster community you get to complete surveys which qualifies you for these Voxboxs that you can review products for also.



I actually did an 'Un-boxing' on my Youtube channel and if you care to see a more detailed review you can go ahead and read more.

(warning - post is picture heavy beyond this point)





Dove Whole Blue Berries

dove fruit, dove whole blueberries,
dove fruit, dove whole blueberries,
I really didn't get a chance to eat much of these since I told my sis she could have them. And as soone as I told her that she went ahead and ate most of them, haha. But, the ones I did get to snack on where really tasty. You can taste the Dove chocolate before the blueberry taste takes over. I don't know what it is about Dove chocolate that make them melt in your mouth but, I'm definitely not complaining. Although they did remind me of Brookside Acai chocolate covered fruits hmm..



Not Your Mother's Deja Vu 'Do

nym, not your mother's, not your mothers, deja vu do,

nym, not your mother's, not your mothers, deja vu do,

nym, not your mother's, not your mothers, deja vu do,

nym, not your mother's, not your mothers, deja vu do,

nym, not your mother's, not your mothers, deja vu do,

First off Not Your Mother's Deja Vu 'Do smell SO GOOD. ♡‿♡
It has a nice springy floral scent to it probably because it's infused with red apples and berries.

NYM's Deja Vu 'Do claims to:
  • Keep your hair cleaner longer
  • Help frizz
  • Improve shine
  • Extend your hair style

The product it very light and a bit watery so, it was easy to rub onto my finger tips. It's advised to apply the product where your hair get's the oiliest, which is pretty much your roots. It felt like it was kinda thickening when I applied it to my hair but eventually after it dried you couldn't feel so much of it. NYM's Deja Vu 'Do actually did a good job in keeping my curls intact that I let my hair stay curly. Intentionally I was planning to straighten my hair to see how long it would keep straight. Which, I'm still going to do when I get tired of my curls, haha. So far I'm really loving this. (。・ω・。)ノ♡



Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs







I'm totally not a fan of self tanners at all. I don't like the orangey tint that it has, how runny it is, how much work you have to do ( exfoliating, making sure you don't put too much on and making sure you put it on evenly, etc...), too much work, it's just a mess. I'm fortunate to have skin that can tolerate the sun so, I can get a tan naturally; it's probably why I find self tanner so pointless for myself.

Anyway, I'm not very knowledgable with self tanner. So, I'm not sure if I'm doing any of this right. Which I'm probably not. In other words, I really can't review this the right way because I suck, sorry about it.  ( ̄ェ ̄;) 

Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs 411:
  • Lightweight formula
  • Won't rub off on clothes
  • Available in 5 shades
That's all I know really know based on the info on my bottle. But, I can say it was a bit runny, it also looks like it can be build-able and that it was pretty easy to take off with my make up wipe before it dried, hahaha. Sorry Sally it's not you it's me.



EcoTools Mattifying Brush

ecotools, ecotools mattifying brush, mattifing brush,

ecotools, ecotools mattifying brush, mattifing brush,

ecotools, ecotools mattifying brush, mattifing brush,





One, I was not about the 'taking pics of my face' life on this day. So, sorry about these deer in head lights pics. (╯_╰)

Two this is a demo of Ecotools Mattifying Brush.

The 411:
  • Reduces oiling 
  • Soft duo-fibers

That's it. 

I love how cruelty free ecoTOOLS products are and all but, how in the world is a brush going to minimize the big pores on my T-Zone?  ಠ_ಠ

In other news, the brush itself was really soft and although it was ok at being an all over the face brush it was better as a bronzer brush. It seemed like the bristles were starting to come off a bit when I was using it which was kinda annoying. As you can see on the last pic, my nose was getting kinda oily after 3 hours. But, I was inside the whole time. I can only imagine if I were outside it wouldn't have lasted more than an hour.



Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick

rimmel, rimmel london, rimmel lasting finish lipstick, lasting finish lipstick, kate moss

rimmel, rimmel london, rimmel lasting finish lipstick, lasting finish lipstick, kate moss

rimmel, rimmel london, rimmel lasting finish lipstick, lasting finish lipstick, kate moss

rimmel, rimmel london, rimmel lasting finish lipstick, lasting finish lipstick, kate moss


411:
  • High intense color
  • Can last for eight hours
Rimmel lipsticks has this unique scent, I don't know what it is. It's like a sweet and spicy scent. I don't know even if I like it or not...

I received the Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in shade 28. It's a coral color but with a deep pink tone. It's a great color for Spring/Summer. It was claiming wear for 8 hours but if you're planning to eat and drink a lot though the day I'd recommend bringing your lipstick along. It was coming off a  through the day when I ate I can't really imagine lasting for 8 hours.  Over all it's a nice moisturizing lipstick. I'll most likely use it again. 



Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara 

rimmel, rimmel london, rimmel mascara, mascara, scandaleyes, scandaleyes mascara, rimmel scandaleyes mascara, kate moss,

rimmel, rimmel london, rimmel mascara, mascara, scandaleyes, scandaleyes mascara, rimmel scandaleyes mascara, kate moss,

No mascara
rimmel, rimmel london, rimmel mascara, mascara, scandaleyes, scandaleyes mascara, rimmel scandaleyes mascara, kate moss,
No mascara pt 2
rimmel, rimmel london, rimmel mascara, mascara, scandaleyes, scandaleyes mascara, rimmel scandaleyes mascara, kate moss,
1 coat vs 0 coat
rimmel, rimmel london, rimmel mascara, mascara, scandaleyes, scandaleyes mascara, rimmel scandaleyes mascara, kate moss,
2 coats vs 1 coat
rimmel, rimmel london, rimmel mascara, mascara, scandaleyes, scandaleyes mascara, rimmel scandaleyes mascara, kate moss,
2 coats vs 2 coats
rimmel, rimmel london, rimmel mascara, mascara, scandaleyes, scandaleyes mascara, rimmel scandaleyes mascara, kate moss,

rimmel, rimmel london, rimmel mascara, mascara, scandaleyes, scandaleyes mascara, rimmel scandaleyes mascara, kate moss,
Total mess, haha

Da 4 0ne On3:
  • No clumps
  • Thin brush to reach inner lashes
  • Amplified base for volume
So this mascara by Kate Moss has a broken heart shape brush to help reach every area of your lashes. To be honest, I didn't think I was going to enjoy this mascara because of the shape of it but, I love it. The brush gives my lashes a more natural look and it really didn't leave clumps in my lashes. It's also light weight I actually forgot I had it on throughout the day. I did have an issue with how messy it got, I don't know what happened. I guess I wasn't used to the shape of the brush and it did have tendency to pick up a lot of product when I dipped it back in. After I cleaned the mess off I was totally fine and dandy. I totally love it though, the mascara not the messy look. The mascara gives me such natural look. ◕‿◕ 





If you do decide to join Influenster here's my referral link to help you guys out : www.influenster.com/r/49771


Side note - "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

No comments:

Post a Comment