Porter Robinson // Worlds

Wednesday, May 13, 2015
porter robinson, worlds, porter robinson worlds,

So, awhile ago I discovered Porter Robinson through Seven Lions' radio on Pandora. Immediately I was sucked into his sound after listening to 'Goodbye to a world'. I started listen to his music on Spotify and pretty much only played his stuff for almost a month straight. Worlds actually became the 3rd CD I've ever bought. I was intentionally going to put this on my wall with my Killers album but I can't seem to find the courage to open it up. (´∩`。)
I don't know why....

But anyway..

Porter Robinson 411:
An American electronic music producer and DJ from Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Robinson has registered multiple number one singles across different electronic genres. His debut album, Worlds, was released on August 12, 2014. On March 20, 2015, he was named MTVu Artist of the Year. [Thanks 4 da four11 WIki] 
Bonus:

  • Another album of his was Spitfire. [ Don't really care for this album. Sorry, not sorry. Sike it's ok.]

You all should listen to the commentaries for this album, it's pretty interesting. He about talks the tracks and what they're based on. Like 'Good by to World' is based on his online gaming and etc. [ although it helped me get me over a chapter of my life that I finally decided to close after 5 years but online gaming is cool too.... ヽ(´ー`)┌ ]



porter robinson, worlds, porter robinson worlds,

porter robinson, worlds, porter robinson worlds,

porter robinson, worlds, porter robinson worlds,

sad cos i don't want to open it.


Porter Robinson's soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/porter-robinson

Where I bought Worlds - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/worlds-porter-robinson/27783401?ean=602537707300


No comments:

Post a Comment