Wishlist | Mid-Spring // Summer Tops

Tuesday, May 19, 2015
happy monday, happy m0nday, apparel k, storenvy, lovelyitemss, sweetbox store, S U P E R B +, superb, superb+, MoLa_MoLa, MoLa MoLa,


  1. Sailor Moon Kiss Tee - They are my all time OTP . ♡‿♡
  2. Disconnects Your WiFi - This generations 'Fuck You'.  ̄~ ̄
  3. Black / Wicked Lady Tee - She was one of my favorites when I was younger, I think I loved her style too much.  ・ω・
  4. Put It In Me Senpai - I love how cheeky this is. ◝(⁰▿⁰)◜
  5. Team Kawaii - Love the holograph touch to this.
  6. Team Senpai - 4ev3r t3Am S3npAii ʘ‿ʘ
  7. Fab Bitch - I love the style of this shirt, so cute.
  8. Grid - I'm loving everything grid right now.
  9. Rainbow Daisy Choker - Although this doesn't fit this theme, it was too cute not to add into this post. It's odd that I'm even loving choker right now because, I don't really like things around my neck.  ̄д ̄
  10. Hologram Jacket - I really want a see through jacket in my wardrobe.  (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
  11. Banana Sweater - I am so obsessed with bananas right now. So, this is relevant. 
  12. No Fucks Sweater - I know it will too hot for this sweater but, I donut give no fucks. ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
  13. I have WiFi - My motto. (ノ・ᴗ・)ノ
  14. Luna / Artemis Tee - Even though I don't like cats, I can't dislike these two. chiLdh00d m3m0riiEs. ( ̄ー ̄)
  15. Sailor Moon Brooch - Umm... Must I say anything about this? ◕‿◕

I am pretty obsessed with Happy M0nday, Apparel K, and small indie stores at Storenvy. I can't wait to have spare cash to spend on some of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment